Dentists and all Healthcare professionals all over the world are facing unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances related to growing concern about COVID-19. The COVID-19 virus has shown to survive in aerosols for hours and on some surfaces for days. Since dentistry involves the use of instruments and equipment that create spatter of water, saliva, blood, microorganisms, it is vital to practice the strictest protocols for preventing the spread of infection.
At Angel Smile Dentistry, we care about the patient's safety and have implemented Infection control measures for preventing the spread of disease according to the ADA recommendations. These are the following measures we have taken to ensure the safety of our patients and our dental team:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, such as the dental chair, dental light, drawer handles, and countertops.
- Sterilizing Non-disposable items like the dental instruments between patients
- Appropriate protective equipment for all the dental staff involved in patient care to use appropriate protective equipment such as, suits with booties, gloves, face shields, n95 masks, and eyewear.
- Paperless office system
- Minimizing the contact- only necessary contact between the patient and dental staff
- Utilizing Medical grade air purifiers and Ozonated water
- Removing and discarding disposable respirators and surgical masks and performing hand hygiene after every patient. (By the dental team)
- Cleaning and disinfecting operatory surfaces promptly after completion of the procedure
- Employing proper environmental cleaning and disinfection procedures
Patient safety is our number one priority and we take it very seriously. We will be back in no time to guide you through your dental journey and carry out all our procedures with all safety protocols strictly implemented. For any further queries, you can contact us at (425) 636-8969
Or email us email@example.com
Stay Healthy and Stay Safe.